Website Design In Tauranga Growing Your Small Business
- Certified Website Designers, Building Better Websites for Better Business
- Specialists in Website Design for Small Business and Start-Ups, including e-commerce
- Based in Tauranga, New Zealand, 100% New Zealand owned, and proudly supporting local businesses to thrive
- Affordable Website Design – Contact us and ask about our website design packages
- Our lead-generating websites are fully optimised to enhance your visibility online
- We deliver a professional-looking website in line with your business image – stand out from your competitors
- We use trusted software platforms, saving you time and money
- Our website designs are mobile-friendly
- We guarantee to work as hard on your website, as you do in your business – we genuinely want you to achieve your business goals
Here’s How Our Website Design Process Works:
The website design process starts with understanding your business, your business goals, and your customers’ wants and needs. This is critical if website design is to successfully deliver the required results. Specifically, our process enables us to develop lead-generating websites that can be easily found by customers and potential customers alike and involves the following:
Step 1 – Free No-Obligation Consultation
We discuss your business goals, your customers, your potential customers, and your subsequent website and digital needs. We then design a lead-generating website, targeting your ideal customer. After this initial consultation, we provide a plain English contract, clearly outlining, what is included in our service, along with a fixed quote for your acceptance.
Step 2 – Collect Business Information
We collect the necessary information from you, such as business images, content, logos, and promotional materials, to build a tailored Small Business Website. We can assist in producing materials in all of these areas, if necessary.
Step 3 – Secure Domain Name and Hosting
With a new website, we secure your perfect domain name and hosting account, if required. At present, iDesign recommends Fast Comet. This host provides premium security for your website and has excellent and responsive help desk facilities. We are also able to secure your preferred hosting account, if required.
Step 4 – Build The Website
We build a lead-generating, fully optimised website based on the information and materials provided. We achieve this through search engine optimisation that provides an enhanced user experience. This simply means your customers will find you more easily on their computer, tablet, or mobile.
Step 5 – Demonstrate and Review
We’re now delighted and excited to demonstrate your new website. Any required changes will be made and your website will then be switched to live. Your online presence begins! You will potentially have access to new markets, local and global, enabling the continued growth and long term survival of your business.
Step 6 – SEO and Ongoing Maintenance
We take care of any SEO and ongoing monthly maintenance as agreed in Step 1. From looking after your backups, updating plugins to providing SEO content….we’ve got you covered!
If you are ready to expand your market potential, call Cherie now on 021 737 116.
How Do We Build Your Website?
iDesign build simple, affordable, lead-generating websites, using WordPress, a powerful and flexible Content Management System (CMS).
WordPress is used worldwide and powers over 75 million websites, making it one of the world’s leading platforms. The technology is proven, trusted, and effective.
The advantages of WordPress includes the following:
- complex programming is not required to build awesome websites, saving you both time and money.
- enhanced visibility of your website due to SEO-friendly design
- easy to maintain, significantly reducing ongoing maintenance costs
- it is incredibly important that any website easily converts to a mobile or tablet screen. WordPress allows this via a simple tick in a box!
- technical support for this evergreen and popular platform is readily available
How long Does It Take To Build A Small Business Website?
A small business or start-up website typically takes 4 to 6 weeks. This is largely dependent on the timely delivery of the required business information and materials from our client.
At iDesigns, we’re 100% committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations and we’ll tell you upfront specific timeframes for your job. We’ll also keep you up-to-date with any unforeseen circumstances that may cause delays.